Wednesday, October 30, 2013









 
Busy times for me.  I have been cleaning off my sewing table...a huge task.  I have many pieces of batting that were just waiting around so I went through some of the tops that were just waiting around and matched them up. I then prepared backings and basted a bunch of quilts-- so many I lost count. I know that I did three yesterday and two today.
The red hearts quilt I cut out and sewed using flannel that was gifted to me. It was quilted yesterday and is ready to have the binding sewn on.
 
I have also worked to finish a few more tops. For the next few days I think it is going to be quilting time. I prepared bindings already for a few of the quilts so I should be having some finished quilts soon.
 
The Ashley quilt was mailed off to its recipient today.

No comments:

Post a Comment